Women Talk Construction Forum

The Power of a Podcast - Laura - IRON ELK

Laura Biggerstaff

Podcasts are new to me - I have only done 2 in my life!  

The one that was released last week on Women Talk Construction was my second.  https://womentalkconstruction.com/episodes/episode-32  Since podcasting is foreign to me, I was hesitant and very nervous to let it all out.   Christi and Angela encouraged me to be... well... just me.  So I did and I was. 

You never know who might be listening.   Months ago, I had interviewed with a company called Procore - an international construction software company headquartered in California.   The hope was to speak at their conference in New Orleans this November.   Yesterday, I received an email inviting me to speak on a panel about their topic, Women Moving The Trades Forward.   Mind BLOWN!   They specifically said that IRON ELK is in alignment to this topic and that they heard my podcast.  I will be there with bells on!    Christi and Angela, thank you so much for letting me share on Women Talk Construction!   Folks, you just can't make this stuff up!   

• Like 3