Women Talk Construction Forum

Hello! Im new =)

I hope this is where i introduce myself! Im so excited this has been created! Thank you Christi!!! Ive been in the construction field for 18 years now, and never had we had something like this. 

I own and operate a local The Roofing Company, In 2 locations , Greenville and Charleston and offer Residential and Commercial, for ALL roofing needs. My team and i support the local community and women in construction, trying to pull in more women to the trades. We desperately need like minded men and women build each other 😃 We will be posting some local women interested in getting into construction into the forum later this evening.  

Feel free to reach out to me directly! 864-386-9137 Michelle 

Please feel free to reach out to me if you need any services. Have a wonderful day! I'm so excited to network in here with everyone! 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Michelle,

I saw Christi Powell today and she mentioned you are working on a project with training women new skills. I would like to learn more. Please reach at tricia.sellers@job-impulse.us.com and we can connect.

Edited by Tricia Sellers
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2